SOUTHERN SURGERY & UROLOGY CENTER
Southern Surgery & Urology Center is pleased to offer our new Patient Portal. This is a secure, interactive patient self-service feature that allows you to communicate with us from the convenience of your home or office. Patient information is HIPAA compliant and provides you with the ability to securely view, store and share your health information.
The Patient Portal allows you to handle the following:
- Update your patient information
- Schedule appointments
- Get refills for medications
- Correspond with the nurse
- Receive lab reports by email
To sign up for our Patient Portal for the 1st time, please call 601-450-2401 and ask that we send you an invite to the Patient Portal. You will receive an email from us. Upon receiving this email, follow these instructions
- Click on “Create my Patient Portal Account”
- Enter “Your Information” (Last Name, Zip Code and Date of Birth)
- Choose answer to Security Question
- Accept agreement of terms
- Enter a password
- You are now in your Patient Portal
After your initial sign up, CLICK HERE to access your account through our Patient Portal.